How Does CooLift Work?
The Coolifting gun pushes into the facial tissues a powerful CO2 flow. At a very low temperature and a very high pressure which is combined with a high concentration of atomized active ingredients.
The cold CO2 flow and the atomized actives combined with the high application pressure, causes:
- Paradoxical vessel-motricity: blood vessels constrictions followed by blood vessels dilatations of the blood micro-circulation. By suffering a strong cold stimulus, the blood vessels alternatively constrict and expand to counter it.
- Cryophoresis and barophoresis: multiplication of the Coolifting active by cold and pressure. The combination of cold with the high pressure applied on the epidermis causes a strong penetration of the Coolifting actives and an exponential increase of its effects.
- Cryo-carboxytherapy: The CO2 flows at a very low temperature and at a high pressure. This activates blood micro-circulation; it induces collagen and elastine formation and increases the tissues’ oxygenating.
- Thermal shock: stimulation of the underlying tissues. Those tissues are normally at a temperature of some 36ºC (97ºF). Upon experiencing a sudden drop of temperature, it causes a deep and instantaneous dermis reaction.Unlock your skin’s potential for radiance and luminosity in just 4 minutes with the newest facial technology from Europe. CooLifting is a new facial that combines a controlled spay of carbon dioxide and a blend of hyaluronic acid and botanicals to generate beautiful results with no downtime, no injections, and no pain. CooLifting works by using a carboxy spray to deliver a hydrating serum to problem areas of the skin. CooLifting can be done in just a few minutes and there is no downtime after your session. There is no pain with CooLifting and you can resume your normal skin regimen the next day.
Did You Know?
- It has been observed that when skin is exposed to high concentrations of carbon dioxide, the body responds by releasing more oxygen to the area creating a “lifting and plumping” appearance.
- CooLifting is a “Dermal Delivery System” (DDS) – a technology that improves the application of active ingredients on the skin.
- CooLifting’s unique hyaluronic acid serum also contains Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice and Wheat Protein which helps improve the overall appearance.
Why Carbon Spray?Simply put, cryotherapy is treating the skin with extreme cold. 100 years ago, practitioners employed a block of dry ice carbon dioxide to treat problem areas of the skin. Today, carbon dioxide is sprayed onto the skin in combination with hydrating serums to restore hydration, luminosity, and create a more youthful look to your skin.
Treatment LengthCooLifting is a four-minute treatment in which a proprietary serum is dispensed on areas typically plagued by fine lines and wrinkles. Expect to feel the most tightening 12-24 hours after a treatment, as well as noticing an overall healthier look and feel to your skin. CooLifting is the ideal facial effective, fast-acting, and risk-free.
The Coolifting protocol consists of:
– Single session: Immediate effect in a single session, a more radiant appearance and encouraged hydration of the skin.
It can be the beginning of a multiple session treatment with a more lasting effect.
– Multiple treatment protocol: 3-4 sessions in one month (1 per week) for a more lasting youthful look, increased radiant appearance, encouraged hydration of the skin.
– Maintenance treatment: One session every month.